Thursday, May 12, 2005

Crappy Sleep = Crappy Dreams = Bad Day

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


last night no pege un fucking ojo....por mas ke trate
me entretuve con los late night shows
los music performers tuvieron mas o menos
conan ruled as always con mi favorite segment the "If They Mated"

maybe those never ending conversations are getting to me
is not that they're long....is that they simply never end
and sometimes not more than 20 words are said, and i say like 18.9 of them
guess i should not always say what i'm thinking.

bueno aunke creo ke i'm heading for a crapfest of a day
i hope it turns around
eta noche jalo pa 8 a ver a lo Tkr....siempre me divierto en los concerts de los ratones :)
aunke maybe no en este the way my week has been going.

pero na hopes are up....guess i'll drink the k-cha-k that's left by myself.


today is payday!!!!!
shit...guess the tables are turning.... :D

na let me do some "work"

peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home