Sunday, May 08, 2005

I can try, but for what?...

On "Friday i'm in Love" then i have "Saturday Night Fever" ended with a "Bloody Sunday"
with a posible "Manic Monday", followed by a shower of "thursday" Tunes

la verdad es que ya no se que hacer....respecto a NADA
estoy totalmente stuck....lo tenia "todo" pero no lo keria
ahora ke no tengo "nada" mas cosas se van
yo creo ke me he desviado de mi camino
i had things so clear on September 1999
why can't i go back to that time...when i knew exactly what i wanted
i've been delaying what i knew i should have done a long time ago
everytime i came back or stayed for a stupid reason(well atleast now they seem stupid)
my life is never gonna go well in this Small Island...aunke tenga cosas ke no kiero dejar
pero realmente esas cosas really dont give a fuck if i leave or not...i'm the one that is making a big fucking deal out of it.
no one's gonna miss me even though they say they will...
as days pass by i see that people don't really need me
if i'm not there they get by just fine.

i say why keep hanging around here
when even if u want to make things go right
they go left...and when u want them left they go South

i think i'm better off alone, just living a generic life
wake up, brush my teeth, take a shit,take a bath,breakfast,work,lunch,work,home,dinner,t.v,sleep
then do it all over again till i die. Or maybe not.

Fuck it...the only "thing" that can maybe help me out
is too "wrapped" up in her own problems.
and dilemas of a life not deserve.

ya no se ke mas decir....maybe i'll just wait for summer...
yeah thats what i'll do....

Summer Of Rob....

3 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Blogger Kiki A.Ortiz said...

fue bueno hablar de eso mimo en la playa ayer...con permiso de Mr Morillo mi esposo calvo bello..
erm..deja la cuetion con NYC tu y gabriela con sus problemas de mapa,usted esta aki pq aki es q tiene q estar...y tu sabe Rob..eem...nah.tu sabras

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger rob316 said...

tomorrowwwww tomorrowww i love you tomorrow
tomorrow it's a day awayyyy!!!!

 
At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry we all go through these hard times. When I was your age I was all over the place and in college I think i changed my major like 5 times. Talk about indecisive. But not to get you down or antyhing wait til you're my age(mid-twebnties)that's when you'll really start wondering about where your life is going. There is such a thing called "quater life crisis" so no te me achikopales..ya se te pasara.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home