Thursday, April 21, 2005

A look into the future...

well lets take a look at what i'll be doing on friday
1-skipping work
2-sleeping late
3-watch some talk shows ( jerry, ellen, cold pizza) ahah i feel like a housewive
4-go and register for my next semester of college :(
5-i bet i get stucked with picking up my lil siblings at school
6-maybe go shopping...again i feel like a housewive
7-ermm...play video games!! test out my powerful Video Card
8-talk to the munchkin for a while
9- i guess it'll be 6 by then
10-...yo creo ke ya ta bueno

ahora time to complain a bit

1- my head and body hurt
2-i want my raise now
3-why do all these "minors" approach me :(
4-it's been a month since i broke up for the 200000 time
5-i had to complain about that...even if there are no complaints :P
6- 1995!!! yes 1995!! cause 1994 was soo much better!
7-2002 :( horrible year...
8-ryan seacrest getting a star on the walk of fame....what the fuck has this idiot done to deserve that, might as well give one to Simon , Randy and Paula....or even Carson
9-Spaghettis ...and NO MEATBALLS!!! WTF!!...pa eso que no lo hagan!
10-She loving him.....that's just plain wrong....come ON! that's as wrong as seacrest getting the damn star!...and she knows it!!!


MISC//comments

right know 2 beautiful "minors" are paying some class dues....mielda ke buena tan :P
well one is kinda looking at me funny...do i have a booger hanging of my nose?
just checked... :)
ahaha she just gave me a ticket for the fashion show they're having.....should i go?
bueno nada..

me voy pa la cocina de milagros ha oir el gobierno de la maƱana.

silla laterzz

2 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Blogger Kiki A.Ortiz said...

dike shopin...eso na ma lo hacen las jevitas carol morgan y tu...
lalala :P

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger rob316 said...

ahaah
ey ey ma respeto...
e ke soy un comprador compulsivoooo
i see i buy :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home