Friday, November 11, 2005

Standing Ovation

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


yesterday was an awesome day :)
i haven't written anything about it here
but a dew weeks ago i was asked to sing in the school i work at
at a solo recital, in duet with one of the students my friend Aidita
well she went ahead and picked the song "broken" , i kinda had my doubts about that song
at first. but i said what the hell. and went for it.
i've been away from singing for a few months now, cause my band kinda broke up
and the last time i performed in front of an audience was october 8th of 2004
so it was more than a year, and to tell you the truth i didnt even know how much i missed it
until yesterday. the rush you get from the smallest crowd is awesome.
i had a lot of my co-workers there, my cousin, my girl, and friends.
even my boss went to see it, the band was made out of Staff member, the school engineer (PiƱa you f'n rock) The School Payroll agent(Gustavo who gets an ovation no matter), and the Other Singer my friend the coolest vegan ever michelle Activities Asst. ( she sang "Dreams")and she'll be the singer in a tribute to alanis Morrisette on saturday Nov. 19 @ casa de teatro! so everyone paya e!!!

y nada all the props i received today at work has been pretty good :)

na me voy ke e "trabajando ke toy" :P

bye ppl that read my blog!

1 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger Chelle said...

The Staff is connected! LOL

U ROCK MAN! :P It was a pleasure to share the stage with u!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home