Thursday, September 29, 2005

Throttle all this Indiscretion..

hello to everyone that reads my blog....and to those who don't as well :)
i've been having one of those months...when you go up...and down...very up....and very down...then go so up that you're afraid of the day you go down again( something uncontrolable)
but i'll just enjoy this last weekend of this month...with my up :)
and maybe share it with some people i want to.

not much more to say here
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
let me post this pic i took un sunday, pretty fun sunday :D(Fadwa, Yael, Me)

PS: this weekend owns...my yanks are in First!...I LOATH THE RED SOX...AND I LOVE THE YANKEES!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger {kiri} said...

jejeje un subibaja :P

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger rob316 said...

ahah asi mimo...pero na :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home