Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Sadly Happy....

well here i am...my last post i think was on my bday
when i was in NYC
well aftet that was when the fun started....i saw coheed and cambria live at the Summer Stage central park
and went to the warped tour where i had an even more awesome time....lots of heat...lots of bands...lots of dust ( typical of a randall's island concert)..and lots of ...you know...

at the end of my trip to NYC i was decided that this is the place where i had to be....
now the thing was to make up my mind when...my family wanted me to stay right there and then , but i had to go back to santo domingo, i had some "unfinished" business there.
so here i am, 15 days later after i arrived and 50% of my "business" is taken care off
now what? what is that other 50%?is so complicated , that i dont even want to talk about it
de verdad que me tiene loco, es como que so much bullshit, is so dumb , i know i'm being selfish
with this 50%...but hell is my fucking 50%....if i don't think of me ...who will?

i thought i was going to be able to write about this...but half way thru..i can't...
so i'll try to put it in pictures when i get home.....

ps: NYC here i come Jan' 06

1 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger Chelle said...

ke cul!

hahaha, me encantaron los tenis patrioticos! esos y los tuyos fueron en hot topic?

i love that store!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home